- About Us
School History Vision and Mission Values Logo Song Rules Attire Facilities School Services School Hours 2019 Location Map Our Facebook Our Instagram Sitemap
PAL (Programme for Active Learning) Performing Arts Clubs Sports CCA Open House for P3
- Our Staff
Key Personnel All Teachers Primary One and Primary Two Primary Three and Primary Four Primary Five and Primary Six Mother Tongue Allied Educator Education Partners Support Staff
Recognition Day 2018 2017 2018
- For Parents
Sexuality Education Safety Briefings Homework Policy P6 Parent Seminar P4 Parents' Seminar Haze Management Parents in Partnership Cyber Wellness Helping Your Child Manage Online Scams Helping Your Child Manage Cyber Contacts Helping Your Child Manage Cyber Bullying Helping Your Child Manage Excessive Internet Use Transition from Primary 4 to Primary 5 Circular FAQs
- Compliments & Feedback
- Pupils who are Singaporean Citizens must sing the National Anthem and take the Pledge. Pupils will take the Pledge with the right fist places over the heart.
- Pupils are to wear the school uniform and modification to the uniform is not allowed.
- Male pupils must be neat in appearance, clean shaven and no facial hair is allowed.
- Pupils are to be punctual for all school activities.
- Pupils must be mindful in keeping the classroom and school clean.
- Pupils should not leave the school premises without permission during curriculum hours.
- Pupils must be courteous to school staff, visitors and friends.
- Pupils must be safety-conscious and avoid dangerous activities.
Copyright © 2019 Si Ling Primary School. All rights reserved. Updated as of 09 January 2019