Activities and Programmes
Baseline ICT Programme
|Primary 1 & 2||Basic Word Processing, Basic Presentation, Basic Internet Skills, Cyberwellness|
|Primary 3 & 4||Intermediate Word Processing, Intermediate Presentation, Intermediate Internet Skills, Basic Multimedia, Cyberwellness|
|Primary 5 & 6||Basic Spreadsheet, Basic Communication Tools, Intermediate Multimedia, Cyberwellness|
Cyberwellness @ Si Ling
The Cyberwellness@Si Ling curriculum aims to equip students with life-long social-emotional competencies and sound values so that they can become safe, respectful and responsible users of Information and Communication Technology (ICT).
Termly Cyberwellness Lessons
Students are introduced to various topics and information related to Cyberwellness, and learn tips on how prevent themselves and people around them from falling victim to irresponsible acts of ICT. With the introduction of differentiated themes at the respective levels, the termly Cyberwellness Lessons provide students with comprehensive set of skills in dealing with Cyberwellness issues.
P1: Netiquette and Games Addiction
P2: Netiquette and Cyber Safety
P4: Games Addiction
P5: Cyber Safety
Cyberwellness Assembly Talks
ICT Infocomm Club
- To acquire the skills of pre-production, production and post-production of photography and videography
- To learn coding for the creation of their own games with good social values built in.
- To assist teachers with media coverage assistance during school events.
ICT Ambassadors and Monitors WorkshopsTraining on basic standard operating procedures for AVA & ICT equipment and important Cyber Wellness themes.
This workshop is conducted for our ICT Ambassadors and Monitors with the following goals in mind:
- To create opportunities for students to continue back to the school community through class, level or school events.
- To educate students on the proper usage and care of AVA & ICT equipment.
- To provide teachers with AVA & ICT assistance in class, level or school events.