- About Us
Principal's Message Past Messages School History Vision and Mission Values Logo Song Rules Attire Facilities School Services School Hours 2018 Location Map Contact Us Sitemap
PAL (Programme for Active Learning) Performing Arts Clubs Sports CCA Open House for P3
- Our Staff
Key Personnel All Teachers Primary One and Primary Two Primary Three and Primary Four Primary Five and Primary Six Mother Tongue Allied Educator Education Partners Support Staff
Recognition Day 2017 2016 2015 Achievements
- For Parents
Sexuality Education Safety Briefings Homework Policy P6 Parent Seminar Parents in Education Haze Management Parents in Partnership Cyber Wellness Helping Your Child Manage Online Scams Helping Your Child Manage Cyber Contacts Helping Your Child Manage Cyber Bullying Helping Your Child Manage Excessive Internet Use Nomination for President's Award for Teachers 2018 Transition from Primary 4 to Primary 5
- Calendar of Events
- Pupils who are Singaporean Citizens must sing the National Anthem and take the Pledge. Pupils will take the Pledge with the right fist places over the heart.
- Pupils are to wear the school uniform and modification to the uniform is not allowed.
- Male pupils must be neat in appearance, clean shaven and no facial hair is allowed.
- Pupils are to be punctual for all school activities.
- Pupils must be mindful in keeping the classroom and school clean.
- Pupils should not leave the school premises without permission during curriculum hours.
- Pupils must be courteous to school staff, visitors and friends.
- Pupils must be safety-conscious and avoid dangerous activities.